By using the Services offered by Inkstone Infra,
You agree that you have read, understood, and are bound by these Terms and that You comply with the requirements listed herein.
If You do not agree to all of these Terms or comply with the requirements herein, please do not access the Platform or use the Services.
Offers and Discount Policy
- The discount amount for the Building Construction Project, Home Renovation, Civil Renovation, Interior Design, and Bathroom Renovation shall be discounted in the project’s final milestone.
- The terms & conditions mentioned are only valid in cities where Inkstone Infra is operational and are exclusive to the Projects Selected.
- Inkstone Infra reserves the right to modify the offer without prior information to the public and the Prospects.
- Package rates are subject to Slab area and Number of Floors, Floor Rising Charges etc
- Accessing & Using Our Site And Services
- Initiating Service – You agree that any information you provide in creating your account is complete and accurate, and you agree to keep it up to date. For example, We provide some notices by email to your account, and You agree to keep that email current and valid as a method for providing notices under these Terms.
- Payment – Payments for charges are immediately due upon provision/start of applicable products and services. Payments are final and non-refundable and at the discretion of Inkstone Infra.
Inkstone Infra has not employed any third party vendors for Payment Processing. Payments shall be made to the account details provided by the Company only.
Inkstone Infra’s Contracts are with material contracts. The company is not liable to the payments made by the clients to the third party vendors for the products selected and chosen outside of Inkstone Infra.
Refund and Cancellation Policy is at the Discretion of the Service Provider.
Term & Termination
- a) The use of the Services is at your sole risk.
- b) Inkstone Infra does not sponsor, endorse, recommend or approve of any Third Party who offers products or services through the Services. While we try to confirm that TPs meet certain requirements, we cannot and do not represent or warrant that any TP is licensed, qualified, bonded, insured or capable of performing any service. Reference to any products, services or other information by trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by us.
- c) All non-Inkstone Infra trademarks, product names and logos appearing on our Services are property of their respective owners. Any estimate provided in connection with the Services is only a guide, it is not a guarantee of the actual cost of your specific project. Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the Services, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are between you and such organizations and/or individuals.
- d) You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties. You agree that Inkstone Infra shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you agree that Inkstone Infra is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you release Inkstone Infra, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, advertisers, shareholders, licensors, licensees and suppliers from claims, demands, and damages of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or our Services. You acknowledge and agree that this waiver is an essential and material term of these Terms, and that without such waiver, these Terms would not have been entered into by Inkstone Infra.
- e) We are a Full Fledged Construction and Home Renovation Company.
- f) To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not warrant that operation of the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free or that the functions contained in the Services will meet your requirements.
- g) To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, arising out of the Services, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, satisfactory quality, accuracy, title and non-infringement, compatibility, applicability, usability, appropriateness, and any warranty that may arise out of course of performance, course of dealing, or usage of trade.
- h) You hereby accept full responsibility for any consequences that may arise from your use of the Services, and expressly agree and acknowledge that We shall have absolutely no liability with respect to the same.
To the fullest extent permissible by law, Inkstone Infra, its affiliates, and its related parties each disclaim all liability to you for any loss or damage arising out of or due to:
- (i). your use of, inability to use, or availability or unavailability of the Services, including any third party services;
- (ii). the occurrence or existence of any defect, interruption, or delays in the operation or transmission of information to, from, or through the Services, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to Our records, programmes, services, server, or other infrastructure relating to the Services; or
- (iii). the failure of the Services to remain operational for any period of time.
You shall indemnify, defend at Our option, and hold Us, our parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their officers, associates successors, assigns, licensors, employees, directors, agents, and representatives, harmless from and against any claim, demand, lawsuits, judicial proceeding, losses, liabilities, damages and costs (including, without limitation, from all damages, liabilities, settlements, costs and attorneysʼ fees) due to or arising out of your access to the Services, use of the Services, violation of these Terms or any infringement by any third party who may use your account with Us, of these Terms.
- Limitation Of Liability
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, neither Inkstone Infra nor any of its affiliates or related parties shall have any liability to you or any third party for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or any loss of revenue or profits arising under, directly or indirectly, or relating, in any manner whatsoever, to these Terms or the Services. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to waive, release, discharge, and hold harmless Inkstone Infra, its affiliates and subsidiary companies, its parent companies, and each of their directors, officers, employees, and agents, from any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, expenses and causes of action arising out of the Services.
- Concent To Use Data
- b) We may use information and data pertaining to your use of the Services for analytics, trendsʼ identification, and purposes of statistics to further enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the Platform.
- c) Subject to applicable laws, We may be directed by law enforcement agencies or the government and related bodies to disclose data in relation to Users in connection with criminal proceedings. You understand and agree that in such instances, We shall have the right to share such data with relevant agencies or bodies.
Inkstone Infra reserves the right at any time to add, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof) with or without cause. We shall not be liable for any such addition, modification, suspension or discontinuation of the Services.
- Compliance With Applicable Laws And Regulations
Compliance with Applicable Laws and Regulations – You agree to comply with all central, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations related to or connected with use of the Services, and you assume all liability and responsibility for your use of the Services. If Inkstone Infra reasonably determines that you are not in compliance with applicable laws in your use of the Services, we reserve the right to immediately suspend or terminate your use of the Services, and you will be solely responsible for any penalties and other sanctions for legal noncompliance.
Possible Suspension or Termination of Service for Non-Compliance – If, for any reason, Inkstone Infra reasonably believes that your use of the Services is violating central, state, and/or local rules or regulations, or is harassing to consumers or businesses, Inkstone Infra may suspend its Service to prevent further calling of those numbers through its Service. In addition, Inkstone Infra may review your Service settings.
- Jurisdiction, Governing Laws, And Dispute Resolution
- a) These Terms shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of India. Subject to other provisions in this Clause, courts in Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all issues arising out of these Terms or the use of the Services.
- b) Any controversies, conflicts, disputes, or differences arising out of these Terms shall be resolved by arbitration in Bangalore in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 for the time being in force, which is deemed to be incorporated by reference in this Clause. The tribunal shall consist of 1 (one) arbitrator appointed by Inkstone Infra. The language of the arbitration shall be English.
- c) The parties to the arbitration shall keep the arbitration confidential and not disclose to any person, other than on a need to basis or to legal advisors, unless required to do so by law. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on all the Parties hereto.
- d) Each party to the arbitration shall bear its own costs with respect to any dispute.
- Miscellaenous Provisions
- a) Modification – Inkstone Infra reserves the right at any time to modify these Terms and to add new or additional terms or conditions on use of the Services. Such modifications and additional terms and conditions will be communicated to you and, unless expressly rejected (in which these Terms shall terminate), will be effective immediately and will be incorporated into these Terms. In the event you refuse to accept such changes, these Terms will terminate.
- b) Severability – If any provision of these Terms is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful or unenforceable, the
Cancellation Policy & Refunds
- Inkstone Infra is a Full Fledged Construction and Home Renovation Company with Inhouse team of Architects, Civil Engineers, Technicians and Management Individuals.
- Inkstone Infra does not connect to any third party service providers.
- Inkstone Infra takes pride in the process of providing transparent and trustful construction services. Tremendous amounts of efforts are being put by Inkstone Infra in understanding the customer’s requirement and/or providing designs and other documents/details.
- In the unlikely event that the customer decides to cancel the project after paying any portion of the booking amount, the customer shall inform Inkstone Infra (from the e-mail address provided to Inkstone Infra) in writing, vide an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (or such other e-mail address provided from time to time) or registered post with acknowledgment due, mentioning the reason(s) for cancelation.
- Inkstone Infra on receipt of such e-mail or registered post, shall proceed to examine the cancellation on a case-to-case basis and shall follow the following principles in terms of cancellation.
- For any cancellations subsequent to payment of the booking amount, Inkstone Infra shall be entitled to collect the amounts shown below based on the stage of the Project and the work done for a such project at which point of time, the cancellation has been initiated by the customer.
- Post booking until before initiation of any steps below – 2.5% of the project value based on which booking amount is paid by the customer.
- After determination of floor plan but on or before the day of Project Timeline Allocation – 5% of the project value after determination of the floor plan at the time of Team allocation by Inkstone Infra.
- Post Project Team allocation – If the structure design or 3D elevations have also been initiated, then in addition to Clause 2, an additional 2% of the project value is to be paid by the customer for any of such initiation, totaling 7%.
- Post resource mobilization or any small work done at project site but before start of the project – 10% of the project value as per the contract executed between Inkstone Infra and the customer. In case the contract has not been executed, 10% of the project value as per the final quotation approved by the customer.
For any cancellations subsequent to the start of the project, such cancellation amounts will be deducted as per the terms of the contract between Inkstone Infra and the customer. All these deductions are inclusive of Taxes.
*It is to be noted that all deductions shall be on the total non-discounted value of the project as per the corresponding documents as stated above. All cancelation fee(s) shall be adjusted against the amount(s) paid by the customer.
Where any architectural/structural designs are completed or where data is collected like a digital survey or where a soil test is conducted, such information / final documentation shall be shared if applicable and subject to such amounts payable for the documents as communicated by Inkstone Infra to the customer.
- In the event the costs incurred by Inkstone Infra for the afore-mentioned services exceed the amounts paid by the customer, the customer shall be liable to pay such excess to Inkstone Infra or to such other persons as referred by Inkstone Infra, in writing, 15 (fifteen) working days of Inkstone Infra issuing a written notice informing of the same.
- Inkstone Infra shall transfer the refund amount, if any, payable to the customer after making suitable deductions and adjustments by Inkstone Infra in the manner as provided for above, to the bank account provided by the customer, within 30 (thirty) business days from the date Inkstone Infra and the customer mutually agree on the final value of the refund amounts.